Follow the following instructions for a simple way to add action buttons to Keynote (play, forward, backward):
1. Open Keynote presentation
2. Click Shapes button in toolbar and select shape you want to be a button
3. Click Inspector button on toolbar
4. Select Graphic inspector to modify the button
5. Click link button and then select enable as hyperlink
6. Click Link to and select the button’s destination
As always, comments and suggestions are strongly encouraged so if you have a helpful tip to share please do! Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out our Archives!