This is one way to put a Keynote Presentation on your website.
1. Upload your presentation to iwork.com (Similar to Google Docs)
2. Properly format presentation
3. Click upload
4. Login to iworks again, click presentation, click play
5. In the sidebar click public
6. Select show public link and then that link can be copied and pasted into a website you can also click and have it show embedded code for website.
(You can format your presentation to have timers between slides and also once on your website you can make the show a hyperlink to a clickable user managed version of the slideshow. This is done by choosing the object you want a hyperlink for then going to Inspector – View – Show Inspector. Next, open hyperlink tab and setup as hyperlinks only.)
Please leave your questions, comments or helpful hints of your own! Stop by our Archives for more great info.